Please read these terms of service ("terms", "terms of service") carefully before using www.nextprofessionalsnetwork.com, operated by Next Professionals Services Limited (NPSL).
Conditions of Use
Our website (platform) seek to support the improvement in the standards of education at all levels beginning from secondary school level (i.e. Grade 7 or its equivalent in different parts of the world) by making the educational system more responsive & dynamic to the trends in the society, and by so doing maximize the potential of human resources globally.
Our one-stop-shop career platform would improve the accessibility of our target students to high quality of counselling and mentorship support needed to enable them make informed career decisions, and seamlessly connect them with opportunities globally. Our services towards achieving our goal is subject to the conditions stated below in this document. Every time you visit this website, use its services or make a purchase, you accept the following conditions. This is why we urge you to read them carefully.
Content published on this website (digital downloads, images, texts, graphics, logos) is the property of Next Professionals Services Limited (NPSL) and/or its content creators and protected by international copyright laws. The entire compilation of the content found on this website is the exclusive property of NPSL, with copyright authorship for this compilation by [name].
The entire communication with us is electronic. Every time you send us an email or visit our website, you are going to be communicating with us. You hereby consent to receive communications from us. If you subscribe to the news on our website, you are going to receive regular emails from us. We will continue to communicate with you by posting news and notices on our website and by sending you emails. You also agree that all notices, disclosures, agreements and other communications we provide to you electronically meet the legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
By visiting this website, you agree that the laws of the federal republic of Nigeria, without regard to principles of conflict laws, will govern these terms of service, or any dispute of any sort that might come between NPSL and you, or its business partners and associates.
Any dispute related in any way to your visit to this website or to products you purchase from us shall be arbitrated by state or federal court of Nigeria in Abuja and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
Comments, Reviews, and Emails
Visitors may post content as long as it is not obscene, illegal, defamatory, threatening, infringing of intellectual property rights, invasive of privacy or injurious in any other way to third parties. Content has to be free of software viruses, political campaign, and commercial solicitation.
We reserve all rights (but not the obligation) to remove and/or edit such content. When you post your content, you grant NPSL non-exclusive, royalty-free and irrevocable right to use, reproduce, publish, modify such content throughout the world in any media.
License and Site Access
We grant you a limited license to access and make personal use of this website. You are not allowed to download or modify it. This may be done only with written consent from us.
If you are an owner of an account on this website, you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your private user details (username and password). You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password.
We reserve all rights to terminate accounts, edit or remove content and cancel orders in their sole discretion.
You are to have not more than one account on the platform at any time. If for any reason you intend to operate more than one account, an approval must be requested from NPSL
Authenticity of Personal Information at Registration
You have the responsibility to ensure that you sign-up for the right type of account at registration in order to maximize your experience on the platform. Similarly you must provide accurate information regarding your personal information during registration. If we find out that the information you provide in the course of registration, your account would be blocked and you would be banned from using the platform indefinitely.
Prohibited actions that could result in legal actions against you
- Attempt to hack into our database or gain access to any user account without permission
- Selling of any item whatsoever without written permission from NPSL
- Posting of nude pictures or web link to nude pictures/pornographic sites
The site, including, without limitation, all content, functions and materials is provided "As is," without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranty for information, data, data processing services, or uninterrupted access, any warranties concerning the availability, accuracy, usefulness, or content of information, and any warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. NPSL does not warrant that the site or the functions, features or content contained therein will be timely, secure, uninterrupted or error free, or that defects will be corrected. NPSL makes no warranty that the site will meet users' requirements. No advice, results or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from NPSL or through the site shall create any warranty not expressly made herein. If you are dissatisfied with the site, your sole remedy is to discontinue using the site.
- You warrant and agree that, while using the Site, you shall not upload, post or transmit to or distribute or otherwise publish through the Site any materials that:
You also warrant and agree that you shall not:
- are protected by copyright, or other proprietary or intellectual property right, or derivative works with respect thereto, except as provided herein or without first obtaining permission from us or the copyright owner;
- are unlawful, threatening, harassing, profane, tortious, delictual, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, deceptive, fraudulent, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including, but not limited to, sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), invasive of another's privacy, or hateful,
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site,
- constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability,
- contain a virus or other harmful component, advertising of any kind, or false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact.
You acknowledge and agree, that we do retain the right to monitor the Site and to disclose any information as necessary or appropriate to satisfy any law, regulation or other governmental request, to operate the Site properly, or to protect ourselves or our users. We will not intentionally monitor or disclose any private electronic-mail message unless required by law. We reserve the right to refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that, in our sole discretion, are unacceptable, undesirable, inappropriate or in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold NPSL, its directors, officers, employees, agents and affiliates harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, costs and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal fees and costs, arising in any way from your use of the Site or the placement or transmission of any message, information, software or other materials or through the Site by you.
- impersonate, or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity;
- engage in spamming or flooding;
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to other computer systems through the Site.
- Except as otherwise expressly permitted herein, you may not upload, post, publish, reproduce, transmit or distribute in any way any component of the Site itself or derivative works with respect thereto, as the Site is copyrighted as a collective work under UK copyright laws.
Limitation of Liability
To the extent permissible under law, in no event shall NPSL or any of its directors, officers, employees, agents, affiliates, or content or service providers be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or punitive loss or damages arising from or directly or indirectly related to the use of, or the inability to use, the site or the content, materials or functions related thereto including, without limitation, loss of income or revenue, loss of anticipated profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of goodwill or loss of business, even if NPSL or such individual has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential loss or damages so some of the above limitations may not apply to certain users. In no event shall NPSL be liable for or in connection with any content posted, transmitted, exchanged or received by or on behalf of any user or other person on or through the site. In no event shall the total liability of NPSL to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, delict or tort, including, but not limited to, negligence or otherwise) arising from the terms and conditions or your use of the site exceed, in the aggregate, 40,000 Nigerian Naira.
Modifications to the Site
We reserve the right, for any reason, in our sole discretion, to terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site, including, but not limited to, content, features or hours of availability. We may also impose limits on certain features of the Site or restrict your access to all or part of the Site without notice or penalty.
Copyright Act Agent
We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and require that the people who use the Site do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send the following information to our email (email@example.com):
Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the alleged infringing material is located on the Site;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorised by you, the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information that you provide is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorised to act on the copyright owner's behalf.